Re: Need help fixing error that occurred while making PDF

  • Allen Cohn
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 12, 2012
      Thanks, Andrew,

      Is this "CASTERLEVEL" problem in the PCG file or in one (or more) of my LST
      files?

      Thanks,
      Allen

      Re: Need help fixing error that occurred while making PDF
      Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:21 pm (PST) . Posted by:
      "Andrew" Drew0500
      Hi,

      A quick analysis - You have the same campaign in two locations; and whatever
      you've got loading in
      your homebrew is riddled with a bunch of deprecation and bad name errors.
      The casterlevel one is
      breaking everything.
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 12, 2012

        It's in one of your lst files. pcg files would only error up during their load. Those are lst file
        errors.