Re: [pcgen] Re: Monster Races for 3.5

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 10, 2012
      Hi Folks!

      Take a look at this LST File Class. Its still a work in progress but it can get you started.

      Next you can pop over to the PCGenListFileHelp group to get specific help in coding stuff up.

      Maredudd

      On Dec 10, 2012, at 9:29 PM, mhclosson wrote:

      > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Eric C Smith <maredudd@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Yep. A number of them are.
      > >
      > > Maredudd
      > >
      > > On Dec 10, 2012, at 9:23 PM, mhclosson wrote:
      > >
      > > > Are some of the monster races from 3.5's monster manuals 3 and 4 non OGL?
      > > >

      > How would I go about making a data set for my own personal use?

    • Eric C Smith
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 10, 2012
        Oops! Forgot the link!

        http://pcgen.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pcgen/Trunk/pcgen/docs/index.html?revision=14006

        This is Lesson 0 in OCGen's LST File Classes.

        Maredudd
        Doc 2nd

        On Dec 10, 2012, at 9:57 PM, Eric C Smith wrote:

        > Hi Folks!
        >
        > Take a look at this LST File Class. Its still a work in progress but it can get you started.
        >
        > Next you can pop over to the PCGenListFileHelp group to get specific help in coding stuff up.
        >
        > Maredudd
        >
        > On Dec 10, 2012, at 9:29 PM, mhclosson wrote:
        >

        >> --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Eric C Smith <maredudd@...> wrote:
        >>>
        >>> Yep. A number of them are.
        >>>
        >>> Maredudd

        >> How would I go about making a data set for my own personal use?

      • mhclosson
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 10, 2012
          Awesome! Thanks!