Re: Monster Races for 3.5

  • mhclosson
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 10, 2012

      > Yep. A number of them are.
      >
      > Maredudd
      >
      > On Dec 10, 2012, at 9:23 PM, mhclosson wrote:
      >
      > > Are some of the monster races from 3.5's monster manuals 3 and 4 non OGL?

      How would I go about making a data set for my own personal use?
    • Eric C Smith
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 10, 2012
        Hi Folks!

        Take a look at this LST File Class. Its still a work in progress but it can get you started.

        Next you can pop over to the PCGenListFileHelp group to get specific help in coding stuff up.

        Maredudd

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 10, 2012
          Oops! Forgot the link!

          http://pcgen.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pcgen/Trunk/pcgen/docs/index.html?revision=14006

          This is Lesson 0 in OCGen's LST File Classes.

          Maredudd
          Doc 2nd

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 10, 2012
            Awesome! Thanks!