Re: [pcgen] Monster Races for 3.5

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 10, 2012
      Yep. A number of them are.

      Maredudd

      On Dec 10, 2012, at 9:23 PM, mhclosson wrote:

      > Are some of the monster races from 3.5's monster manuals 3 and 4 non OGL?

    • mhclosson
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 10, 2012

        > Yep. A number of them are.
        >
        > Maredudd
        >
        > On Dec 10, 2012, at 9:23 PM, mhclosson wrote:
        >
        > > Are some of the monster races from 3.5's monster manuals 3 and 4 non OGL?

        How would I go about making a data set for my own personal use?
      • Eric C Smith
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 10, 2012
          Hi Folks!

          Take a look at this LST File Class. Its still a work in progress but it can get you started.

          Next you can pop over to the PCGenListFileHelp group to get specific help in coding stuff up.

          Maredudd

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 10, 2012
            Oops! Forgot the link!

            http://pcgen.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pcgen/Trunk/pcgen/docs/index.html?revision=14006

            This is Lesson 0 in OCGen's LST File Classes.

            Maredudd
            Doc 2nd

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 10, 2012
              Awesome! Thanks!