Monster Races for 3.5

  • mhclosson
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 10, 2012
      Are some of the monster races from 3.5's monster manuals 3 and 4 non OGL?
    • Eric C Smith
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 10, 2012
        Yep. A number of them are.

        Maredudd

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 10, 2012

          > Yep. A number of them are.
          >
          > Maredudd
          >
          > On Dec 10, 2012, at 9:23 PM, mhclosson wrote:
          >
          > > Are some of the monster races from 3.5's monster manuals 3 and 4 non OGL?

          How would I go about making a data set for my own personal use?
        • Eric C Smith
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 10, 2012
            Hi Folks!

            Take a look at this LST File Class. Its still a work in progress but it can get you started.

            Next you can pop over to the PCGenListFileHelp group to get specific help in coding stuff up.

            Maredudd

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 10, 2012
              Oops! Forgot the link!

              http://pcgen.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pcgen/Trunk/pcgen/docs/index.html?revision=14006

              This is Lesson 0 in OCGen's LST File Classes.

              Maredudd
              Doc 2nd

              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 10, 2012
                Awesome! Thanks!