Re: [pcgen] Re: Finding the Starchild (Desna) Trait?

  • Lee Dowd
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 10, 2012
      In the future if you want to add a source after a chachter is built.  Try the following:
      1)  Load the character.
      2)  Un slect load sources with character.
      3)  load the additional source(s)(.
      4)  Save the character.
      5)  Reselect load sources with character.
      6)  Save character.
      The new source(s) should now load with the character.  Step 4 may be unnecessary.

      Lee