Need help selecting Psionic class

  • murdoctor
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2012
      I just downloaded PCGen 6.00.0 from SourceForge. The release notes say that Psionics Unleashed has been added, and I want to create a Psion Telepath. Unfortunately, the Psionic classes are not appearing in the list of Classes that can be selected. How can I get the Psionic classes to appear in the selection list?
    • Eric C Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2012
        Hi!

        What gamemode and data sets do you have loaded?

        If you have loaded sets from the Basic tab you will need to change to the Advanced tab and load the Psionics Unleashed sets, which can be found under the Dreamscarred Press title.

        Maredudd