Loremaster bug (and fix) - PCGen 6000

  • Alessandro Goelzer Fraga
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2012
      Hi all.

      The Loremaster entry in "rsrd_classes_prestige.lst" file is like that:

      1 BONUS:ABILITYPOOL|Loremaster Secret|(CL+1)/2 BONUS:VAR|*SecretLore*|CL+INT
      DEFINE:*SecretLore*|0 ADD:SPELLCASTER|ANY ABILITY:Special
      Ability|AUTOMATIC|Secret ~ Loremaster

      And it should be:

      1 BONUS:ABILITYPOOL|Loremaster Secret|(CL+1)/2 BONUS:VAR|*LoremasterSecrets*
      |CL+INT DEFINE:*LoremasterSecrets*|0 ADD:SPELLCASTER|ANY ABILITY:Special
      Ability|AUTOMATIC|Secret ~ Loremaster

      If not, I can't assign the Loremaster Secrets in PCGen 6000. (it has
      connection with the corresponding abilities file)

      (I am not experienced in PCGen stuff, so I advise confirmation on the
      experienced guys before changing it yourself)

      Alessandro.

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2012

        It is already fixed. It'll be part of the next release.

        On 12/8/2012 1:41 PM, Alessandro Goelzer Fraga wrote:
        > Hi all.
        >
        > The Loremaster entry in "rsrd_classes_prestige.lst" file is like that:
        >
        > 1 BONUS:ABILITYPOOL|Loremaster Secret|(CL+1)/2 BONUS:VAR|*SecretLore*|CL+INT
        > DEFINE:*SecretLore*|0 ADD:SPELLCASTER|ANY ABILITY:Special
        > Ability|AUTOMATIC|Secret ~ Loremaster
        >
        > And it should be:
        >
        > 1 BONUS:ABILITYPOOL|Loremaster Secret|(CL+1)/2 BONUS:VAR|*LoremasterSecrets*
        > |CL+INT DEFINE:*LoremasterSecrets*|0 ADD:SPELLCASTER|ANY ABILITY:Special
        > Ability|AUTOMATIC|Secret ~ Loremaster
        >
        > If not, I can't assign the Loremaster Secrets in PCGen 6000. (it has
        > connection with the corresponding abilities file)
        >
        > (I am not experienced in PCGen stuff, so I advise confirmation on the
        > experienced guys before changing it yourself)
        >
        > Alessandro.

      • Matt C
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 9, 2012
          Thanks for that fix (and all the others), btw.
          Cheers!
          Matt