Re: [pcgen] Help with bard archetypes

  • David Vaught
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 7, 2012
      thanks, I finally got it. Awesome program.

      On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 3:12 PM, David R. Bender <Papa.DRB@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > I loaded Pathfinder Core Rulebook, APG, UC and UM.
      >
      > Did the stats, human race, 1 level of bard, then went to "Feats and
      > Abilities" -> "Archetypes" and on the left side under "Archetype" the
      > Archeologist is the third one done.
      >

      > -- david
      > Papa.DRB
      >
      > My better half and me (jpg)
      > <
      > https://picasaweb.google.com/102726903532570043857/Family#slideshow/5533056948910114610>

      > On 12/7/2012 4:06 PM, David Vaught wrote:
      > > Well loaded UC and UM, but no archeologist archetype that I can see...
      > Any
      > > advice?

    • David Vaught
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 7, 2012
        Okay, now I'm trying to make a Oracle 5/Psion 4, but just psion is showing
        up on the class list.. I have the APG loaded, and trying to make it from
        scratch. Which book is oracle in?

        On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 3:57 PM, David Vaught <charlesdvaught@...>wrote:

        > thanks, I finally got it. Awesome program.
        >

        > On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 3:12 PM, David R. Bender <Papa.DRB@...>wrote:
        >
        >> **
        >>

        >> I loaded Pathfinder Core Rulebook, APG, UC and UM.
        >>
        >> Did the stats, human race, 1 level of bard, then went to "Feats and
        >> Abilities" -> "Archetypes" and on the left side under "Archetype" the
        >> Archeologist is the third one done.
        >>

        >> -- david
        >> Papa.DRB
        >>
        >> My better half and me (jpg)
        >> <
        >> https://picasaweb.google.com/102726903532570043857/Family#slideshow/5533056948910114610>

        >> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhcfFekSbHQ&ob=av3e>

        >> On 12/7/2012 4:06 PM, David Vaught wrote:
        >> > Well loaded UC and UM, but no archeologist archetype that I can see...
        >> Any
        >> > advice?

      • David R. Bender
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 7, 2012
          Oracle is in the APG (advanced players guide)

          -- david
          Papa.DRB

          My better half and me (jpg)