Re: [pcgen] Help with bard archetypes

  • David R. Bender
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 7, 2012
      When the "load sources" pop-up comes up, click on the "advanced tab".
      Make sure that Pathfinder RPG is selected (upper left hand corner) then
      under Paizo, select Core Rulebook, APG, UC, and UM. Then hit Load

      -- david
      Papa.DRB

      My better half and me (jpg)

      On 12/7/2012 3:52 PM, David Vaught wrote:
      > sorry, but how do I do that?
      >
      > On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:49 PM, David R. Bender <Papa.DRB@...> wrote:
      >
      >> **
      >>

      >> It is added. You need to use "advanced" and load the UC and UM as well
      >> as the Core Rules and the APG.
      >>

      >> -- david
      >> Papa.DRB
      >>
      >> My better half and me (jpg)
      >> <
      >> https://picasaweb.google.com/102726903532570043857/Family#slideshow/5533056948910114610>

      >> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhcfFekSbHQ&ob=av3e>

      >> On 12/7/2012 3:42 PM, David Vaught wrote:
      >>> I did have pathfinder rpg for game masters, but since I loaded pathfinder
      >>> advanced some of the templates show up.. Is archeologist just not added
      >> yet?

      >> https://picasaweb.google.com/102726903532570043857/Family#slideshow/5533056948910114610

    • David Vaught
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 7, 2012
        Well loaded UC and UM, but no archeologist archetype that I can see... Any
        advice?

        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 7, 2012
          I loaded Pathfinder Core Rulebook, APG, UC and UM.

          Did the stats, human race, 1 level of bard, then went to "Feats and
          Abilities" -> "Archetypes" and on the left side under "Archetype" the
          Archeologist is the third one done.

          -- david
          Papa.DRB

          My better half and me (jpg)

          On 12/7/2012 4:06 PM, David Vaught wrote:
          > Well loaded UC and UM, but no archeologist archetype that I can see... Any
          > advice?
        • James Dempsey
          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 7, 2012

            Did you create a new character or load an old one? If you loaded it may
            have loaded the old sources along with it.

            Cheer,s
            James.

            On 8/12/2012 8:06 AM David Vaught wrote

            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 7, 2012
              thanks, I finally got it. Awesome program.

              On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 3:12 PM, David R. Bender <Papa.DRB@...> wrote:

              > **
              >

              > I loaded Pathfinder Core Rulebook, APG, UC and UM.
              >
              > Did the stats, human race, 1 level of bard, then went to "Feats and
              > Abilities" -> "Archetypes" and on the left side under "Archetype" the
              > Archeologist is the third one done.
              >

              > -- david
              > Papa.DRB
              >
              > My better half and me (jpg)
              > <
              > https://picasaweb.google.com/102726903532570043857/Family#slideshow/5533056948910114610>

              > On 12/7/2012 4:06 PM, David Vaught wrote:
              > > Well loaded UC and UM, but no archeologist archetype that I can see...
              > Any
              > > advice?

            • David Vaught
              Message 6 of 13 , Dec 7, 2012
                Okay, now I'm trying to make a Oracle 5/Psion 4, but just psion is showing
                up on the class list.. I have the APG loaded, and trying to make it from
                scratch. Which book is oracle in?

                On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 3:57 PM, David Vaught <charlesdvaught@...>wrote:

                > thanks, I finally got it. Awesome program.
                >

                > On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 3:12 PM, David R. Bender <Papa.DRB@...>wrote:
                >
                >> **
                >>

                >> I loaded Pathfinder Core Rulebook, APG, UC and UM.
                >>
                >> Did the stats, human race, 1 level of bard, then went to "Feats and
                >> Abilities" -> "Archetypes" and on the left side under "Archetype" the
                >> Archeologist is the third one done.
                >>

                >> -- david
                >> Papa.DRB
                >>
                >> My better half and me (jpg)
                >> <
                >> https://picasaweb.google.com/102726903532570043857/Family#slideshow/5533056948910114610>

                >> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhcfFekSbHQ&ob=av3e>

                >> On 12/7/2012 4:06 PM, David Vaught wrote:
                >> > Well loaded UC and UM, but no archeologist archetype that I can see...
                >> Any
                >> > advice?

              • David R. Bender
                Message 7 of 13 , Dec 7, 2012
                  Oracle is in the APG (advanced players guide)

                  -- david
                  Papa.DRB

                  My better half and me (jpg)