Re: [pcgen] Help with bard archetypes

  • David Vaught
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 7, 2012
      sorry, but how do I do that?

      On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:49 PM, David R. Bender <Papa.DRB@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > It is added. You need to use "advanced" and load the UC and UM as well
      > as the Core Rules and the APG.
      >

      > -- david
      > Papa.DRB
      >
      > My better half and me (jpg)
      > <
      > https://picasaweb.google.com/102726903532570043857/Family#slideshow/5533056948910114610>

      > On 12/7/2012 3:42 PM, David Vaught wrote:
      > > I did have pathfinder rpg for game masters, but since I loaded pathfinder
      > > advanced some of the templates show up.. Is archeologist just not added
      > yet?
      > >
      > > On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:18 PM, David R. Bender <Papa.DRB@...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > >> **
      >

      > >> What datasets to you have loaded?
      > >>
      > >> -- david
      > >> Papa.DRB
      > >>
      > >> My better half and me (jpg)
      > >> <
      > >>
      > https://picasaweb.google.com/102726903532570043857/Family#slideshow/5533056948910114610
      > >

      > >> Love Me If You Can by Toby Keith (video)
      > >> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhcfFekSbHQ&ob=av3e>
      > >>
      > >> Madness takes its toll - please have exact change.
      > >> For those who believe, no proof is necessary, for those who don't
      > >> believe, no proof is possible. (Stuart Chase 1888-1985)

      > >> Archetype bard. There's no list of actual archtypes... Am I missing
      > >> something obvious? Thanks for the reply :)

    • David Vaught
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 7, 2012
        I figured it out, thanks!

        On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:52 PM, David Vaught <charlesdvaught@...>wrote:

        > sorry, but how do I do that?
        >

        > On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:49 PM, David R. Bender <Papa.DRB@...>wrote:
        >
        >> **
        >>

        >> It is added. You need to use "advanced" and load the UC and UM as well
        >> as the Core Rules and the APG.
        >>

        >> -- david
        >> Papa.DRB
        >>
        >> My better half and me (jpg)
        >> <
        >> https://picasaweb.google.com/102726903532570043857/Family#slideshow/5533056948910114610>

        >> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhcfFekSbHQ&ob=av3e>

        >> On 12/7/2012 3:42 PM, David Vaught wrote:
        >> > I did have pathfinder rpg for game masters, but since I loaded
        >> pathfinder
        >> > advanced some of the templates show up.. Is archeologist just not added
        >> yet?

        >> https://picasaweb.google.com/102726903532570043857/Family#slideshow/5533056948910114610

        >> option:

      • David R. Bender
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 7, 2012
          When the "load sources" pop-up comes up, click on the "advanced tab".
          Make sure that Pathfinder RPG is selected (upper left hand corner) then
          under Paizo, select Core Rulebook, APG, UC, and UM. Then hit Load

          -- david
          Papa.DRB

          My better half and me (jpg)

          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 7, 2012
            Well loaded UC and UM, but no archeologist archetype that I can see... Any
            advice?

            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 7, 2012
              I loaded Pathfinder Core Rulebook, APG, UC and UM.

              Did the stats, human race, 1 level of bard, then went to "Feats and
              Abilities" -> "Archetypes" and on the left side under "Archetype" the
              Archeologist is the third one done.

              -- david
              Papa.DRB

              My better half and me (jpg)

              On 12/7/2012 4:06 PM, David Vaught wrote:
              > Well loaded UC and UM, but no archeologist archetype that I can see... Any
              > advice?
            • James Dempsey
              Message 6 of 13 , Dec 7, 2012
                Hi,

                Did you create a new character or load an old one? If you loaded it may
                have loaded the old sources along with it.

                Cheer,s
                James.

                On 8/12/2012 8:06 AM David Vaught wrote

                Message 7 of 13 , Dec 7, 2012
                  thanks, I finally got it. Awesome program.

                  On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 3:12 PM, David R. Bender <Papa.DRB@...> wrote:

                  > **
                  >

                  > I loaded Pathfinder Core Rulebook, APG, UC and UM.
                  >
                  > Did the stats, human race, 1 level of bard, then went to "Feats and
                  > Abilities" -> "Archetypes" and on the left side under "Archetype" the
                  > Archeologist is the third one done.
                  >

                  > -- david
                  > Papa.DRB
                  >
                  > My better half and me (jpg)
                  > <
                  > https://picasaweb.google.com/102726903532570043857/Family#slideshow/5533056948910114610>

                  > On 12/7/2012 4:06 PM, David Vaught wrote:
                  > > Well loaded UC and UM, but no archeologist archetype that I can see...
                  > Any
                  > > advice?

                • David Vaught
                  Message 8 of 13 , Dec 7, 2012
                    Okay, now I'm trying to make a Oracle 5/Psion 4, but just psion is showing
                    up on the class list.. I have the APG loaded, and trying to make it from
                    scratch. Which book is oracle in?

                    On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 3:57 PM, David Vaught <charlesdvaught@...>wrote:

                    > thanks, I finally got it. Awesome program.
                    >

                    > On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 3:12 PM, David R. Bender <Papa.DRB@...>wrote:
                    >
                    >> **
                    >>

                    >> I loaded Pathfinder Core Rulebook, APG, UC and UM.
                    >>
                    >> Did the stats, human race, 1 level of bard, then went to "Feats and
                    >> Abilities" -> "Archetypes" and on the left side under "Archetype" the
                    >> Archeologist is the third one done.
                    >>

                    >> -- david
                    >> Papa.DRB
                    >>
                    >> My better half and me (jpg)
                    >> <
                    >> https://picasaweb.google.com/102726903532570043857/Family#slideshow/5533056948910114610>

                    >> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhcfFekSbHQ&ob=av3e>

                    >> On 12/7/2012 4:06 PM, David Vaught wrote:
                    >> > Well loaded UC and UM, but no archeologist archetype that I can see...
                    >> Any
                    >> > advice?

                  • David R. Bender
                    Message 9 of 13 , Dec 7, 2012
                      Oracle is in the APG (advanced players guide)

                      -- david
                      Papa.DRB

                      My better half and me (jpg)