Help with bard archetypes

  • redchigh
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 7, 2012
      I'm trying to build a bard archeologist... It's level 1

      When I find the archetypes tab (under feats), there is only one option: Archetype bard. There's no list of actual archtypes... Am I missing something obvious? Thanks for the reply :)
    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 7, 2012
        What datasets to you have loaded?

        -- david
        Papa.DRB

        My better half and me (jpg)

        On 12/7/2012 3:08 PM, redchigh wrote:
        > I'm trying to build a bard archeologist... It's level 1
        >
        > When I find the archetypes tab (under feats), there is only one option: Archetype bard. There's no list of actual archtypes... Am I missing something obvious? Thanks for the reply :)
      • David Vaught
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 7, 2012
          I did have pathfinder rpg for game masters, but since I loaded pathfinder
          advanced some of the templates show up.. Is archeologist just not added yet?

          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 7, 2012
            It is added. You need to use "advanced" and load the UC and UM as well
            as the Core Rules and the APG.

            -- david
            Papa.DRB

            My better half and me (jpg)

            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 7, 2012
              sorry, but how do I do that?

              Message 6 of 13 , Dec 7, 2012
                I figured it out, thanks!

                Message 7 of 13 , Dec 7, 2012
                  When the "load sources" pop-up comes up, click on the "advanced tab".
                  Make sure that Pathfinder RPG is selected (upper left hand corner) then
                  under Paizo, select Core Rulebook, APG, UC, and UM. Then hit Load

                  -- david
                  Papa.DRB

                  My better half and me (jpg)

                  Message 8 of 13 , Dec 7, 2012
                    Well loaded UC and UM, but no archeologist archetype that I can see... Any
                    advice?

                    Message 9 of 13 , Dec 7, 2012
                      I loaded Pathfinder Core Rulebook, APG, UC and UM.

                      Did the stats, human race, 1 level of bard, then went to "Feats and
                      Abilities" -> "Archetypes" and on the left side under "Archetype" the
                      Archeologist is the third one done.

                      -- david
                      Papa.DRB

                      My better half and me (jpg)

                      On 12/7/2012 4:06 PM, David Vaught wrote:
                      > Well loaded UC and UM, but no archeologist archetype that I can see... Any
                      > advice?
                    • James Dempsey
                      Message 10 of 13 , Dec 7, 2012

                        Did you create a new character or load an old one? If you loaded it may
                        have loaded the old sources along with it.

                        Cheer,s
                        James.

                        On 8/12/2012 8:06 AM David Vaught wrote

                        Message 11 of 13 , Dec 7, 2012
                          thanks, I finally got it. Awesome program.

                          On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 3:12 PM, David R. Bender <Papa.DRB@...> wrote:

                          > **
                          >

                          > I loaded Pathfinder Core Rulebook, APG, UC and UM.
                          >
                          > Did the stats, human race, 1 level of bard, then went to "Feats and
                          > Abilities" -> "Archetypes" and on the left side under "Archetype" the
                          > Archeologist is the third one done.
                          >

                          > -- david
                          > Papa.DRB
                          >
                          > My better half and me (jpg)
                          > <
                          > https://picasaweb.google.com/102726903532570043857/Family#slideshow/5533056948910114610>

                          > On 12/7/2012 4:06 PM, David Vaught wrote:
                          > > Well loaded UC and UM, but no archeologist archetype that I can see...
                          > Any
                          > > advice?

                        • David Vaught
                          Message 12 of 13 , Dec 7, 2012
                            Okay, now I'm trying to make a Oracle 5/Psion 4, but just psion is showing
                            up on the class list.. I have the APG loaded, and trying to make it from
                            scratch. Which book is oracle in?

                            On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 3:57 PM, David Vaught <charlesdvaught@...>wrote:

                            > thanks, I finally got it. Awesome program.
                            >

                            > On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 3:12 PM, David R. Bender <Papa.DRB@...>wrote:
                            >
                            >> **
                            >>

                            >> I loaded Pathfinder Core Rulebook, APG, UC and UM.
                            >>
                            >> Did the stats, human race, 1 level of bard, then went to "Feats and
                            >> Abilities" -> "Archetypes" and on the left side under "Archetype" the
                            >> Archeologist is the third one done.
                            >>

                            >> -- david
                            >> Papa.DRB
                            >>
                            >> My better half and me (jpg)
                            >> <
                            >> https://picasaweb.google.com/102726903532570043857/Family#slideshow/5533056948910114610>

                            >> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhcfFekSbHQ&ob=av3e>

                            >> On 12/7/2012 4:06 PM, David Vaught wrote:
                            >> > Well loaded UC and UM, but no archeologist archetype that I can see...
                            >> Any
                            >> > advice?

                          • David R. Bender
                            Message 13 of 13 , Dec 7, 2012
                              Oracle is in the APG (advanced players guide)

                              -- david
                              Papa.DRB

                              My better half and me (jpg)