Re: [pcgen] Weapon Category Size Changes

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2012

      Item Customizer has Adjustments to allow you a "Large" weapon, without the penalties (Size Step
      Increase +1 without penalty). I also have code in there that does something similar, but I'd have to
      look it up. (Basically the Over-sized weapon feat)

      I can do it so you apply the spell. Sadly, I need a nap, so it'll be a bit before I can follow up on
      this.