Monk unarmed damage + enlarge = 4d6 @ lvl 5 - huh? v6.00.0

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2012
      At lvl 5, my monk's unarmed damage is calculated correctly at 1d8, but
      when I apply a temporary bonus of enlarge person, it goes to 4d6. If I
      add Unarmed Strike as a weapon, it calculates that correctly at 2d6, but
      the unarmed attack in the basic block still reads 4d6.

      Bug? Working as Intended?
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2012

        That would be a bug.