Re: [pcgen] Re: Allowing more than 2 traits

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2012
      Hi,

      When you take Adopted, a Chooser should have popped up. Select the Race, and you'll see a New Group
      appear called RACE Ability Pool (Race changes to the Selection). Pick your trait.

      Though with recent changes, I might need to alter how that works. (Makes me wish CHOOSE:ABILITY
      worked, would make that implementation go a lot smoother.)