Re: Allowing more than 2 traits

  • kiasukiasikiabo
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2012
      Yes, we are playing kingmaker. And yes that worked, thanks.
      Now how do I get the adopted trait to work?
      I want to take the adopted trait and get a half elf trait.

      Kiasu

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2012

        When you take Adopted, a Chooser should have popped up. Select the Race, and you'll see a New Group
        appear called RACE Ability Pool (Race changes to the Selection). Pick your trait.

        Though with recent changes, I might need to alter how that works. (Makes me wish CHOOSE:ABILITY
        worked, would make that implementation go a lot smoother.)