Re: [pcgen] Allowing more than 2 traits

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2012

      First question would be, does the campaign specific trait exist in pcgen?

      Next, yeah, where you select the traits, "Available" would be 2, and drops to 0. Just change the
      number by +1 - you just click in to edit it. If the campaign trait is in the list, you'll be able to
      select as per normal.

      On 11/30/2012 9:41 PM, kiasukiasikiabo wrote:
      > In the campaign I am in the DM has allowed 2 traits + a campaign specific trait. How do I do that?
      >
      > Thanks
      > Kiasu

    • kiasukiasikiabo
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 30, 2012
        Yes, we are playing kingmaker. And yes that worked, thanks.
        Now how do I get the adopted trait to work?
        I want to take the adopted trait and get a half elf trait.

        Kiasu

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2012

          When you take Adopted, a Chooser should have popped up. Select the Race, and you'll see a New Group
          appear called RACE Ability Pool (Race changes to the Selection). Pick your trait.

          Though with recent changes, I might need to alter how that works. (Makes me wish CHOOSE:ABILITY
          worked, would make that implementation go a lot smoother.)