Allowing more than 2 traits

  • kiasukiasikiabo
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2012
      In the campaign I am in the DM has allowed 2 traits + a campaign specific trait. How do I do that?

      Thanks
      Kiasu
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 30, 2012

        First question would be, does the campaign specific trait exist in pcgen?

        Next, yeah, where you select the traits, "Available" would be 2, and drops to 0. Just change the
        number by +1 - you just click in to edit it. If the campaign trait is in the list, you'll be able to
        select as per normal.

        On 11/30/2012 9:41 PM, kiasukiasikiabo wrote:
        > In the campaign I am in the DM has allowed 2 traits + a campaign specific trait. How do I do that?
        >
        > Thanks
        > Kiasu

      • kiasukiasikiabo
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 30, 2012
          Yes, we are playing kingmaker. And yes that worked, thanks.
          Now how do I get the adopted trait to work?
          I want to take the adopted trait and get a half elf trait.

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1, 2012

            When you take Adopted, a Chooser should have popped up. Select the Race, and you'll see a New Group
            appear called RACE Ability Pool (Race changes to the Selection). Pick your trait.

            Though with recent changes, I might need to alter how that works. (Makes me wish CHOOSE:ABILITY
            worked, would make that implementation go a lot smoother.)