Re: [pcgen] Fwd: SourceForge Repo Clone Complete

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 32 , Nov 30, 2012
      Hi Folks!

      I've managed to work out how to do this on the Mac and will be updating the Subversion Setup page on the wiki to include the important notes.

      Maredudd

      Message 32 of 32 , Dec 1, 2012

        You made the key, upload the public key to Sourceforge?
        Also, something I did for my key - USERNAME@... in the comment 'USERNAME' is your SF
        username.
        TortoiseSVN doesn't point to a key, you point it to tortoiseplink.exe
        You also want Pageant loaded, and add your key to it (Private one).

        You should be able to get the repo - 'svn+ssh://USERNAME@.../p/pcgen/code'

        BTW - I installed plink and Pageant.

        Once Pageant was on, I wasn't asked for any password.