Re: [pcgen] Fwd: SourceForge Repo Clone Complete

    Message 1 of 32 , Nov 30, 2012

      Well, I'm a bit put out. SSH worked, then broke, after fiddling, it works. But, if you commit by
      https we don't get the proper commit messages.

      For the program not starting, I think a script to run it and add the keys is not hard to do. I'll
      look into that.

      Message 32 of 32 , Dec 1, 2012

        You made the key, upload the public key to Sourceforge?
        Also, something I did for my key - USERNAME@... in the comment 'USERNAME' is your SF
        username.
        TortoiseSVN doesn't point to a key, you point it to tortoiseplink.exe
        You also want Pageant loaded, and add your key to it (Private one).

        You should be able to get the repo - 'svn+ssh://USERNAME@.../p/pcgen/code'

        BTW - I installed plink and Pageant.

        Once Pageant was on, I wasn't asked for any password.