Displaying Archtype info?

  • Joe Medica
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 29, 2012
      I am not sure this is a bug, but I thought I'd ask:

      Version 6 (newest auto build)
      When I create a character, I cannot choose an archetype for the classes when I create a character. Doesn't seem to matter the class - rogue, cleric, etc.

      Joe Medica

      Sent from my iPhone

    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 29, 2012
        Could be one of several possibilities,

        1. You must load PF Core rulebook *and* the Advanced Player Guide,
        because the archetypes are in the APG.
        2. Are you looking under the correct tab? "Feats and Abilities" ->
        "Archetype"

        -- david
        Papa.DRB

        My better half and me (jpg)