Re: Point Blank Mastery ranger bonus feat needs tag

  • FerretDave
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 28, 2012
      Greetings,

      Shouldn't the 'PRE' have been displayed to make it clear you needed the focus feat?

      Cheers
      Dave

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul" <nylanfs@...> wrote:

      > Point Blank Mastery ranger bonus feat doesn't operate like the Point-Blank Shot feat from the core book. It doesn't apply the original Point Blank Master feat virtually. It needs
      >
      > VFEAT:Point Blank Master
      >
      > http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/DATA-784
      >
      > P.S. when testing you need to take Weapon Focus (Longbow/Shortbow) took me a while to find that out.

    • Paul
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 28, 2012
        a) looking at the info on the combat style section says I don't need to meet the pre-req's si I was assuming that it was just a visual bug, till I couldn't select it.
        b) you have to look at the Feat to see that you need weapon Focus.

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 28, 2012
          Hi,

          On 11/28/2012 7:39 PM, Paul wrote:
          > a) looking at the info on the combat style section says I don't need to meet the pre-req's si I was assuming that it was just a visual bug, till I couldn't select it.
          > b) you have to look at the Feat to see that you need weapon Focus.

          That should *not* be the case. The Prexxx is right there in the ability. That sounds like a UI bug
          if it's operating as you say it is. I'll double check it on this end *** I know I've seen the
          PRExxx's before ***

          I've also fixed the feat - Point Blank Master not Mastery. And it was missing the chooser, which is
          still not working correctly, but I'll hit up James and see what the issue is. (I follow the docs,
          but I keep having issues).

          SYNTAX:
          CHOOSE:WEAPONPROFICIENCY|FEAT=Weapon Specialization,TYPE=Ranged MULT:YES STACK:NO