Point Blank Mastery ranger bonus feat needs tag

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 27, 2012
      Point Blank Mastery ranger bonus feat doesn't operate like the Point-Blank Shot feat from the core book. It doesn't apply the original Point Blank Master feat virtually. It needs

      VFEAT:Point Blank Master

      http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/DATA-784

      P.S. when testing you need to take Weapon Focus (Longbow/Shortbow) took me a while to find that out.
    • FerretDave
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 28, 2012
        Greetings,

        Shouldn't the 'PRE' have been displayed to make it clear you needed the focus feat?

        Cheers
        Dave

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 28, 2012
          a) looking at the info on the combat style section says I don't need to meet the pre-req's si I was assuming that it was just a visual bug, till I couldn't select it.
          b) you have to look at the Feat to see that you need weapon Focus.

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 28, 2012

            On 11/28/2012 7:39 PM, Paul wrote:
            > a) looking at the info on the combat style section says I don't need to meet the pre-req's si I was assuming that it was just a visual bug, till I couldn't select it.
            > b) you have to look at the Feat to see that you need weapon Focus.

            That should *not* be the case. The Prexxx is right there in the ability. That sounds like a UI bug
            if it's operating as you say it is. I'll double check it on this end *** I know I've seen the
            PRExxx's before ***

            I've also fixed the feat - Point Blank Master not Mastery. And it was missing the chooser, which is
            still not working correctly, but I'll hit up James and see what the issue is. (I follow the docs,
            but I keep having issues).

            SYNTAX:
            CHOOSE:WEAPONPROFICIENCY|FEAT=Weapon Specialization,TYPE=Ranged MULT:YES STACK:NO