Re: Trouble generating PDFs with 6.0.0

  • FerretDave
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 27, 2012
      Greetings,
      I had a problem (back with 5.17?) when I didn't do a complete install, can't recall what it was now (think I JIRA'd it though), that was the only time I'd ever NOT done a full install...

      Before then I'd always done a full install as I didn't know what I didn't want, and since then I've always done a full install as I knew it avoided the problem...

      Is it worth polling what peoples favoured install options are and specifically testing those?

      I keep meaning to do a 'minimal' install (just the RSRD and my homebrew) and share it out on dropbox to my group, to save me configuring it on their PC's manually for them...

      Cheers