Re: [pcgen] Github mirror out of date

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 26, 2012
      Oh Henk,

      Just an FYI - The svn links are going to change as the SF project is being upgraded. You should
      receive an email from SF about it once the migration is completed.

      On 11/26/2012 12:38 PM, Henk Slaaf wrote:
      > On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 9:32 PM, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:
      >
      >> **
      >>

      >> Hi,
      >>
      >> Probably choked when I went hog wild. ;)
      >>
      > Haha.
      >
      > No, it has kernel panics, etc. Someone upgraded libvirt + kvm and it went
      > kaboom. I have to reinstall the lot.
      >
      > Best,
      >
      > Henk

    • Henk Slaaf
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 26, 2012
        On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 9:41 PM, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Oh Henk,
        >
        > Just an FYI - The svn links are going to change as the SF project is being
        > upgraded. You should
        > receive an email from SF about it once the migration is completed.

        Yeah, I saw. I'll update the remotes when I get the machine back up.

      • Henk Slaaf
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 4, 2012
          Hey all,

          The github mirror is back up. I had to do a new import, because the clone
          was borked.

          Best,

          Henk