Re: [pcgen] Github mirror out of date

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 26, 2012

      Probably choked when I went hog wild. ;)

      On 11/26/2012 11:30 AM, Henk Slaaf wrote:
      > Hey all,
      >
      > The github mirror is out of date for a fews days. The mirror machine has
      > crashed :) It'll catch up soon.
      >
      > Best,
      >
      > Henk

    • Henk Slaaf
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 26, 2012
        On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 9:32 PM, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Hi,
        >
        > Probably choked when I went hog wild. ;)

        Haha.

        No, it has kernel panics, etc. Someone upgraded libvirt + kvm and it went
        kaboom. I have to reinstall the lot.

        Best,

        Henk

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 26, 2012
          Oh Henk,

          Just an FYI - The svn links are going to change as the SF project is being upgraded. You should
          receive an email from SF about it once the migration is completed.

          On 11/26/2012 12:38 PM, Henk Slaaf wrote:
          > On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 9:32 PM, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:
          >
          >> **
          >>

          >> Hi,
          >>
          >> Probably choked when I went hog wild. ;)
          >>
          > Haha.
          >
          > No, it has kernel panics, etc. Someone upgraded libvirt + kvm and it went
          > kaboom. I have to reinstall the lot.
          >
          > Best,
          >
          > Henk

        • Henk Slaaf
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 26, 2012
            On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 9:41 PM, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:

            > **
            >

            > Oh Henk,
            >
            > Just an FYI - The svn links are going to change as the SF project is being
            > upgraded. You should
            > receive an email from SF about it once the migration is completed.

            Yeah, I saw. I'll update the remotes when I get the machine back up.

          • Henk Slaaf
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 4, 2012
              Hey all,

              The github mirror is back up. I had to do a new import, because the clone
              was borked.

              Best,

              Henk