Github mirror out of date

  • Henk Slaaf
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 26, 2012
      Hey all,

      The github mirror is out of date for a fews days. The mirror machine has
      crashed :) It'll catch up soon.

      Best,

      Henk

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 26, 2012
        Hi,

        Probably choked when I went hog wild. ;)

        On 11/26/2012 11:30 AM, Henk Slaaf wrote:
        > Hey all,
        >
        > The github mirror is out of date for a fews days. The mirror machine has
        > crashed :) It'll catch up soon.
        >
        > Best,
        >
        > Henk

      • Henk Slaaf
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 26, 2012
          On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 9:32 PM, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Hi,
          >
          > Probably choked when I went hog wild. ;)

          Haha.

          No, it has kernel panics, etc. Someone upgraded libvirt + kvm and it went
          kaboom. I have to reinstall the lot.

          Best,

          Henk

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 26, 2012
            Oh Henk,

            Just an FYI - The svn links are going to change as the SF project is being upgraded. You should
            receive an email from SF about it once the migration is completed.

            On 11/26/2012 12:38 PM, Henk Slaaf wrote:
            > On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 9:32 PM, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:
            >
            >> **
            >>

            >> Hi,
            >>
            >> Probably choked when I went hog wild. ;)
            >>
            > Haha.
            >
            > No, it has kernel panics, etc. Someone upgraded libvirt + kvm and it went
            > kaboom. I have to reinstall the lot.
            >
            > Best,
            >
            > Henk

          • Henk Slaaf
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 26, 2012
              On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 9:41 PM, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:

              > **
              >

              > Oh Henk,
              >
              > Just an FYI - The svn links are going to change as the SF project is being
              > upgraded. You should
              > receive an email from SF about it once the migration is completed.

              Yeah, I saw. I'll update the remotes when I get the machine back up.

            • Henk Slaaf
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 4, 2012
                Hey all,

                The github mirror is back up. I had to do a new import, because the clone
                was borked.

                Best,

                Henk