Re: [pcgen] Re: Source Books folks WANT to use in the near future

    Message 1 of 23 , Nov 25, 2012

      It's in nfd, so we should have a tracker.

      On 11/25/2012 8:55 PM, Paul wrote:
      > We have permission, and I thought somebody was working on the first book Knot of Thorns, but I can't find a tracker for it now.
      >

      > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Dave <countbuggula@...> wrote:
      >> I'll add my vote for Fire Mountain Games' "Way of the Wicked." I don't
      >> know if they've given permission or not but I know it's a popular adventure
      >> path and would get plenty of use.

    • Kieth Coleman
      Message 2 of 23 , Nov 25, 2012
        Did you send me where I need to read for OSRIC?
        Also, why don't I see Gunslinger in the class list for Pathfinder?

        Kieth A. Coleman

        Message 3 of 23 , Nov 25, 2012

          Gunslinger is part of Ultimate Combat.

          I'll send you the svn link off list.

          Message 4 of 23 , Nov 29, 2012
            Hey, did you ever send me that svn link?

            Kieth A. Coleman

            Message 5 of 23 , Nov 29, 2012
              Yes, on the 25th.