Re: Source Books folks WANT to use in the near future

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 23 , Nov 25, 2012
      We have permission, and I thought somebody was working on the first book Knot of Thorns, but I can't find a tracker for it now.

      Message 2 of 23 , Nov 25, 2012
        Hi,

        It's in nfd, so we should have a tracker.

        On 11/25/2012 8:55 PM, Paul wrote:
        > We have permission, and I thought somebody was working on the first book Knot of Thorns, but I can't find a tracker for it now.
        >

        > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Dave <countbuggula@...> wrote:
        >> I'll add my vote for Fire Mountain Games' "Way of the Wicked." I don't
        >> know if they've given permission or not but I know it's a popular adventure
        >> path and would get plenty of use.

      • Kieth Coleman
        Message 3 of 23 , Nov 25, 2012
          Did you send me where I need to read for OSRIC?
          Also, why don't I see Gunslinger in the class list for Pathfinder?

          Kieth A. Coleman

          Message 4 of 23 , Nov 25, 2012
            Hi,

            Gunslinger is part of Ultimate Combat.

            I'll send you the svn link off list.

            Message 5 of 23 , Nov 29, 2012
              Hey, did you ever send me that svn link?

              Kieth A. Coleman

              Message 6 of 23 , Nov 29, 2012
                Yes, on the 25th.