Re: [pcgen] Re: Source Books folks WANT to use in the near future

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 23 , Nov 25 2:01 PM
      I'll add my vote for Fire Mountain Games' "Way of the Wicked." I don't
      know if they've given permission or not but I know it's a popular adventure
      path and would get plenty of use.

      On Nov 25, 2012 2:09 PM, "Andrew" <drew0500@...> wrote:

      > Hi Darkon,
      >
      > Did I say it was restricted? I said I'd prefer it on one spot that gives
      me the numbers, but if you
      > voice it here it still counts. A poll would be nice, but I can't possibly
      know every book you'd want
      > to make a poll worthwhile. If you have a book or three you'd like, put it
      up here. I'm not trying
      > to exclude anyone. Sign up or don't that is your choice. If you have a
      better method for tracking
      > people's choices, I'm all ears.
      >
      > Cheers,
      >

      > On 11/25/2012 9:09 AM, darkon_turas wrote:
      > > So it is basically a private club thing. Nice way to restrict it to a
      tiny sampling that isn't all that useful. You should have used the Polls
      section on this group. I'm not going to bother making an account for just
      that. Many will be of the same mind as well, I'm sure.

      http://wiki.pcgen.org/Mailing_Lists_and_PCGen_Links

      > > PCGen List File Help:
      > >
      > > PCGen Experimental:
      > > Yahoo! Groups Links
      > >

      > --
      > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
      > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

    • Paul
      Message 2 of 23 , Nov 25 8:55 PM
        We have permission, and I thought somebody was working on the first book Knot of Thorns, but I can't find a tracker for it now.

        Message 3 of 23 , Nov 25 8:59 PM
          Hi,

          It's in nfd, so we should have a tracker.

          On 11/25/2012 8:55 PM, Paul wrote:
          > We have permission, and I thought somebody was working on the first book Knot of Thorns, but I can't find a tracker for it now.
          >

          > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Dave <countbuggula@...> wrote:
          >> I'll add my vote for Fire Mountain Games' "Way of the Wicked." I don't
          >> know if they've given permission or not but I know it's a popular adventure
          >> path and would get plenty of use.

        • Kieth Coleman
          Message 4 of 23 , Nov 25 10:18 PM
            Did you send me where I need to read for OSRIC?
            Also, why don't I see Gunslinger in the class list for Pathfinder?

            Kieth A. Coleman

            Message 5 of 23 , Nov 25 11:02 PM
              Hi,

              Gunslinger is part of Ultimate Combat.

              I'll send you the svn link off list.

              Message 6 of 23 , Nov 29 5:51 AM
                Hey, did you ever send me that svn link?

                Kieth A. Coleman

                Message 7 of 23 , Nov 29 10:02 AM
                  Yes, on the 25th.