Re: [pcgen] Warhorse Help

    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 20, 2012

      Advanced Creature (Heavy Horse) CR:1 PRERACE:1,Companion (Horse),Horse

      BONUS:COMBAT|AC|2|TYPE=NaturalArmor.STACK
      BONUS:STAT|STR,DEX,CON,INT,WIS,CHA|4 BONUS:WEAPONPROF=Hoof|DAMAGESIZE|1
      BONUS:WEAPONPROF=Bite|TOHIT|-5 BONUS:WEAPONPROF=Bite|DAMAGE|-ceil(STR/2)
      NATURALATTACKS:Bite,Weapon.Natural.Melee.Slashing.Bludgeoning.Piercing,*1,1d4

      Interesting, the template from Pathfinder says:

      Advanced Creature (CR +1)

      Creatures with the advanced template are fiercer and more powerful than their ordinary cousins.

      *Quick Rules*: +2 on all rolls (including damage rolls) and special ability DCs; +4 to AC and CMD;
      +2 hp/HD.

      *Rebuild Rules*: *AC* increase natural armor by +2; *Ability Scores* +4 to all ability scores
      (except Int scores of 2 or less).

      So, the +4 Int is wrong.

    • Shannon Sullivan
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 20, 2012
        Right. And something about the way it's applying the AC bonus is messed up
        too because, although it says it's adding 2, it actually adds 6. When you
        look at the horse's AC before applying the template, Natural Armor is +0.
        After applying the template, it's +6.

        Shannon

        - Mahatma Gandhi

        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 20, 2012
          Yeah, there is something seriously messed up. I'm trying to peel the layers back.

          1) Horse should not have any bite attack until the Advanced Template or Trained for Combat

          This might take awhile.

          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 20, 2012

            So, it would appear when you type horse you get the animal companion version. I'll see about
            altering that so it's not selectable as a standard critter.