New Volunteer!

  • pendin_fust
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 20, 2012
      Hi! I am posting here to be a brand spankin' new Data Monkey volunteer!

      I think I need to be set up (or so Nylanfs told me on the Paizo messageboards).

      Can't wait to start!
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 20, 2012
        Hi Pendin Fust,

        Welcome aboard.

        I'll contact you off list to get the details worked out.

        Cheers,

        On 11/20/2012 9:59 AM, pendin_fust wrote:
        > Hi! I am posting here to be a brand spankin' new Data Monkey volunteer!
        >
        > I think I need to be set up (or so Nylanfs told me on the Paizo messageboards).
        >
        > Can't wait to start!

      • Paul
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 20, 2012
          Yea! Another volunteer, what do I win? :)

          Paul Grosse
          PR Silverback

          > Hi Pendin Fust,
          >
          > Welcome aboard.
          >
          > I'll contact you off list to get the details worked out.
          >
          > Cheers,
          >
          > On 11/20/2012 9:59 AM, pendin_fust wrote:
          > > Hi! I am posting here to be a brand spankin' new Data Monkey volunteer!
          > >
          > > I think I need to be set up (or so Nylanfs told me on the Paizo messageboards).
          > >
          > > Can't wait to start!

        • Doug Limmer
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 22, 2012
            I think you win a new volunteer. :-)