Re: [pcgen] About JIRA feature requests--just here or there, too?

  • Henk Slaaf
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 19, 2012
      > > A small feature request I was thinking about would be to be able to
      > "Add" or "Attach" existing companions, such as a pre-made (and equipped)
      > mount or follower, instead of having to "create" a new one every time.
      >
      > Yes that's a good suggestion - Andrew beat you to it though :)
      >
      > CODE-1463 <http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/CODE-1463> Companion - Ability
      > to Load an existing Companion from file
      > <http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/CODE-1463>

      A bit larger would be to be able to level up the companion as your main
      character levels up. And to have the companion permanently paired with the
      character (until you release it).

      Best,

      Henk

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 19, 2012
        Hi Henk,

        What do you mean? Currently, if you level the Main Character, the Companion is leveled as per the
        specifics of it's progression.

        As an aside, you can also level up the companion creature until you hit the HD cap which is set in
        the companion. (3.5e mainly as Pathfinder doesn't allow this function).