Clarifying Sources (was Re: PCGen 6.0, "Traits" tab completely blank)

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 18, 2012
      I'm seeing a potential issue here. I've been posting to several threads on PCGen lately and new users aren't realizing that they can load more books than what are listed in the basic screen. Maybe we need to re-label the tabs since this screen is now the default.

      Basic -> Base Books

      Or something similar. I don't think we need to throw gamemode in there because new users "probably" won't get it and current users don't ned to understand it

      Advanced -> Additional Books

      This I'm not sure how else it could be worded.