Re: PCGen 6.0, "Traits" tab completely blank

  • Kristopher
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 17, 2012
      JIRA created at: http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/DATA-774 with a screen shot of the described error.

      I'll get back to you on the Java version.

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 17, 2012

        GM doesn't load APG

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 17, 2012
          Since I just found out that I could change the source books for them, I went ahead and switched my character out of the GM mode. Thank you for telling me that.

          > GM doesn't load APG
          >
          > On 11/17/2012 12:06 PM, Kristopher wrote:
          > > JIRA created at: http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/DATA-774 with a screen shot of the described error.
          > >
          > > I'll get back to you on the Java version.
          > >
          > > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "David R. Bender" <Papa.DRB@> wrote:
          > >> Please open a Jira and attach the .pcg file.
          > >>
          > >> Also, what Java version are you using?
          > >>
          > >> -- david
          > >> Papa.DRB
          > >>
          > >> My better half and me (jpg)
          > >> <https://picasaweb.google.com/102726903532570043857/Family#slideshow/5533056948910114610>
          > >>
          > >> Love Me If You Can by Toby Keith (video)
          > >> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhcfFekSbHQ&ob=av3e>
          > >>
          > >> Madness takes its toll - please have exact change.
          > >> For those who believe, no proof is necessary, for those who don't
          > >> believe, no proof is possible. (Stuart Chase 1888-1985)

          > > Yahoo! Groups Links
          > >

          > --
          > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
          > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
          > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

        • Paul
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 18, 2012
            I'm seeing a potential issue here. I've been posting to several threads on PCGen lately and new users aren't realizing that they can load more books than what are listed in the basic screen. Maybe we need to re-label the tabs since this screen is now the default.

            Basic -> Base Books

            Or something similar. I don't think we need to throw gamemode in there because new users "probably" won't get it and current users don't ned to understand it

            Advanced -> Additional Books

            This I'm not sure how else it could be worded.