Re: Possible bug: AUTO:WEAPONPROF in CLASS file not working?

  • daft_inquisitor
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 16, 2012
      Ah, so it IS intentional that it isn't working, but the part that isn't working isn't the one I thought. Had not thought to set this up as an ability, but that actually should help me with a few other things I'm having a little trouble with.

      In combing through the tag documentation, I found a different one that actually works, without the CHOOSE tag. "AUTO:WEAPONPROF|DEITYWEAPONS". It works silently, but perfectly.

      Either way though, thanks for the help. :) It cleared up why it wasn't working, which is really what I wanted to know.