Re: [pcgen] Question about how to make an ability,

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 14, 2012
      Hi Kar,

      We don't have that feat coded up. Part of one of those closed source books. (And searching through
      my repo, only 1 instance pops up in my personal sets). Though, Eclipse has an Ability 'Anime Master'
      which does the same thing.

      BONUS:WIELDCATEGORY is the tag you want. BONUS:WIELDCATEGORY|ALL|-1

      If you want specifics, you should ask over on our LST File Help group.
      Otherwise, take a look in the docs under LST Tag Index and you'll see how it's set up.

      Cheers,