Question about how to make an ability,

  • no03627
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 13, 2012
      So im new to pcgen and coding in general but figured i may as well try. i was wondering ho i could make an ability that would allow me to use an oversized weapon like a greataxe or greatsword in one hand. so say im a human fighter wielding a greataxe of my size but only in one hand while using a shield.
    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 14, 2012
        I think we already have this coded up as the Monkey Grip feat.

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 14, 2012
          Hi Kar,

          We don't have that feat coded up. Part of one of those closed source books. (And searching through
          my repo, only 1 instance pops up in my personal sets). Though, Eclipse has an Ability 'Anime Master'
          which does the same thing.

          BONUS:WIELDCATEGORY is the tag you want. BONUS:WIELDCATEGORY|ALL|-1

          If you want specifics, you should ask over on our LST File Help group.
          Otherwise, take a look in the docs under LST Tag Index and you'll see how it's set up.

          Cheers,