sorry to have disappeared

  • tripleduck
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 12, 2012
      Hey all, just wanted to apologize for disappearing a month ago.

      I've been really happy to have worked on PCGen and helped to get UC ready to go (mostly feat work). Unfortunately, I have a big test coming up next month and I'm studying my tuckus off, hoping that I might actually pass. :/

      It's been stressing me out and I found I can't focus on my studies and work on data sets too, as both tends to take me a while to do.

      Once the test is over, the holidays are here already, too. So, most likely, it'll be early next year before I'll have time to dedicate to PCGen data work again.

      I hope everyone is doing well!
    • FerretDave
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 12, 2012
        Good luck with the test.

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "tripleduck" <tulsagrown@...> wrote:

        > Hey all, just wanted to apologize for disappearing a month ago.
        >
        > I've been really happy to have worked on PCGen and helped to get UC ready to go (mostly feat work). Unfortunately, I have a big test coming up next month and I'm studying my tuckus off, hoping that I might actually pass. :/
        >
        > It's been stressing me out and I found I can't focus on my studies and work on data sets too, as both tends to take me a while to do.
        >
        > Once the test is over, the holidays are here already, too. So, most likely, it'll be early next year before I'll have time to dedicate to PCGen data work again.
        >
        > I hope everyone is doing well!

      • Martijn Verburg
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 12, 2012
          Hey no worries Real Life (RL) always takes precedence here :-) - enjoy the
          new 6.0.0 release!