Additional Name sets

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 11, 2012
      With going to the new UI I think we're missing some of the old name sets. Most specifically the 1990USCensus (which is what I use the most).
    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 11, 2012
        Can you raise a code bug for this one please - K

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 12, 2012
          http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/CODE-1861

          Raised. I listed all the name sets that I didn't think are in the new dialog. Most of those are from the old name generator before the GMGen code. So it could be looking for some data in the RW_xx name sets that are missing from the older sets.