Re: [pcgen] [6.0] Adept not getting spells

  • Doug Limmer
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2012
      [I tested the below on 5.17.19, rather than 6.0.0. It wasn't working
      back then, either.]

      The problem is that SPELLLEVEL:CLASS, for whatever reason, is not
      working. 3.5 has the adept spells not only in the adept class file, but
      also in the spells file. If you add the Adept=x to the spells in the
      spells file for Pathfinder, the adept gets those spells.

      [Comment also added to JIRA.]

      DS/DL