[6.0] Adept not getting spells

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2012
      As a bug report called in to me yesterday on my way to a fish fry, and just confirmed by me.

      Adepts don't seem to be getting any of their spells known in Pathfinder. But they are getting them in 35e.

      And looking at the class code I'm not seeing any differences between them.

      PCGen v6.0.0
      Pathfinder

      Entered as [Data-760]
    • Doug Limmer
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 11, 2012
        [I tested the below on 5.17.19, rather than 6.0.0. It wasn't working
        back then, either.]

        The problem is that SPELLLEVEL:CLASS, for whatever reason, is not
        working. 3.5 has the adept spells not only in the adept class file, but
        also in the spells file. If you add the Adept=x to the spells in the
        spells file for Pathfinder, the adept gets those spells.

        [Comment also added to JIRA.]

        DS/DL