PcGen Import Fails on 1 npc of 7

  • white_volg
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 8, 2012
      6 of the 7 NPCs I've been converting import without error. the last fails miserably.
      Error from d20Pro:

      This plugin is invalid. Please recompile it using the latest API and try again.
      Caused by: Unexpected exception

      PcGen 5.17.18
      D20Pro 3.2.907
      XML File:
      http://www.greenemyst.com/NPC-OA2-Gohei.xml
      PCG file
      http://www.greenemyst.com/NPC-OA2-Gohei.pcg

      java version "1.6.0_35"
      Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 20.10-b01, mixed mode, sharing)

      Suggestions? (cross posted to d20Pro forums)
    • Eric C Smith
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 8, 2012
        Greetings!

        Have you tried with PCGen 6.00.0RC1?

        Maredudd

        On Nov 8, 2012, at 10:23 PM, white_volg wrote:

        > 6 of the 7 NPCs I've been converting import without error. the last fails miserably.
        > Error from d20Pro:
        >
        > This plugin is invalid. Please recompile it using the latest API and try again.
        > Caused by: Unexpected exception
        >
        > PcGen 5.17.18
        > D20Pro 3.2.907
        > XML File:
        > http://www.greenemyst.com/NPC-OA2-Gohei.xml
        > PCG file
        > http://www.greenemyst.com/NPC-OA2-Gohei.pcg
        >
        > java version "1.6.0_35"
        > Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 20.10-b01, mixed mode, sharing)
        >
        > Suggestions? (cross posted to d20Pro forums)

      • James Dempsey
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 8, 2012
          Hi,

          I think you'll need the d20pro folk to determine what caused the
          NullPointerException and then we'll likely have to change the output sheet
          to fix the issue. That's assuming that it hasn't already been fixed in
          6.00.0 RC1.

          Cheers,
          James Dempsey
          PCGen Code SB