Re: Help create a focus and a material component list for RSRD 3.5 spells?

  • Matt C
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 5, 2012
      Hi Andrew,

      Here is a simpler table of the things that I think are missing, although I could easily be failing to load the right data file or something. Some are hard to 'rewrite' (like the "array" used in the spell Repulsion), or otherwise seem very specific in their preparation to a specific spell (e.g Secret Chest or the incense, herbs and oil preparation for Hallow/Unhallow), while some, like 'diamond, powdered/dust' are used in many spells.

      MC and Focus rewrite Cost MC or Focus Name of Spell(s)

      array [Repulsion] 50 Focus Repulsion

      chest [Secret Chest] 5000 Focus Secret Chest

      chest, replica [Secret Chest] 50 Focus Secret Chest

      circlet, jade 1500 Focus Shapechange

      dart .5 Focus Acid Arrow

      diamond 1000 Focus Protection from Spells

      divination counters/tokens 25 Focus Augury; Find the Path

      gem 100 Focus Magic Jar

      crystal 100 Focus Magic Jar

      holy symbol, special, anathema; unholy symbol, special, anathema 500 Focus Destruction

      ivory strips (4 @ 50 ea.) 200 Focus Legend Lore

      laboratory, equipment, cloning 500 Focus Clone

      lens, ruby or sapphine, set in golden loop 1500 Focus Analyze Dweomer

      miniature (platinum sword) 250 Focus Mage's Sword

      miniature (portal carving, ivory); marble, small, polished; miniature (spoon, silver) (5 GP ea.) 15 Focus Mage's Magnificent Mansion

      plaque, ivory 50 Focus Mnemonic Enhancer

      quarterstaff (Changestaff) N/A? Focus Changestaff

      reliquary, tiny (chaotic) 500 Focus Cloak of Chaos

      reliquary, tiny (holy) 500 Focus Holy Aura

      reliquary, tiny (lawful) 500 Focus Shield of Law

      reliquary, tiny (unholy) 500 Focus Unholy Aura

      ring, platinum (1 of 2) 50 ea. Focus Shield Other

      sapphire, black 1000+ Focus Soul Bind (1000 per HD)

      statuette, of self, ivory and gems 1500 Focus Contingency

      amber, powdered/dust 500-1000 MC Sepia Snake Sigil, 500; Teleportation Circle, 1000

      diamond, powdered/dust 50-5000 MC Nondetection, 50; Restoration, 100; Glyph of Warding, 200; Stoneskin, 250; Glyph of Warding, Greater, 400; Protection from Spells & Undeath to Death, 500; Temporal Stasis, up to 5000; Symbols of Fear, Pain, & Sleep, up to 1000; Symbols of Insanity, Persuasion, Stunning, & Weakness, up to 5000; Symbol of Death, 5000

      opal, powdered/dust 1000-5000 MC Symbols of Fear, Pain, & Sleep, up to 1000; Symbols of Insanity, Persuasion, Stunning, & Weakness, up to 5000; Symbol of Death, 5000

      diamonds 5000-25000 MC Raise Dead, 5000; Resurrection, 10000; True Resurrection, 25000

      doll, of self 5 MC Project Image

      dust, special [Phantom Trap] 50 MC Phantom Trap

      emerald, powdered/dust -5000 MC Temporal Stasis, up to 5000

      gem, onyx 50+ MC Create Undead, 50 per hit die

      gold, dust 50 MC Fire Trap, 50 GP; Wall of Iron, .5 lb; 50 GP; 1 lb

      incense 25 MC Augury, 25; Legend Lore, 250

      incense and offering 25 MC Divination

      incense, herbs, and oils [Hallow][Unhallow] 1000 MC Hallow, Unhallow

      incense, rare 1000-1500 MC Forbiddance, 1500 & 1000+

      ink, lead-based, special 50 MC Illusory Script

      jade, powdered/dust 10-250 MC Magic Mouth, 10; Programmed Image, 25; Permanent Image, 100; False Vision, 250

      laboratory supplies, cloning 1000 MC Clone

      oils and ungents, rare [Reincarnate] 1000 MC Reincarnate

      ointment [True Seeing] 250 MC True Seeing

      pearl, black, crushed 500 MC Circle of Death

      pearl, crushed 100 MC Identify, 100; Sympathy, 1500

      ruby, powerdered/dust 50-5000 MC Continual Flame & Simulacrum, 50; Forcecage, 1500; Temporal Stasis, up to 5000

      sapphire 1000 MC Instant Summons, 1000

      sapphire, powdered/dust -5000 MC Temporal Stasis, up to 5000

      silver, powdered/dust 25 MC Bless Water, Consecrate, Curse Water, & Desecrate, 25 GP, 5 lbs

      special object [Refuge] 1500 MC Refuge