Recruiting Volunteers

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2012
      Hi Folks,

      We're always looking for volunteers to ease the work load.

      If you have any experience or a willingness to learn, we'd love to have you join our PCGen team.

      I'm specifically looking for anyone with experience in htm, xml, xslt or fo - this would be for our
      Output Sheet Team.
      I can always use volunteers interested in working on Books to use - This would be for our Data Team.

      If you have any web experience with Tomcat, Liferay or any integrated Forum/Mailing List, I'd love
      to have a chat or have you come aboard our Web Team.

      Perhaps you have other talents you'd like to share. If so, contact me, and we can see where to hook
      you in.

      Our other teams are always looking for a hand:

      JAVA Coders - This is the backbone of the program, if you have java experience, please contact us.
      We have several projects ranging from little improvements or bug fixes, to large projects to change
      PCGen in big ways. If interested, our Code team would love to have you.