Re: [pcgen] pcGen Wizard

  • Saxum Caribetum
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2012
      On 31/10/2012 00:01, Rick wrote:
      > Hello PCGeners,
      >
      > Is there a source related to the Spell Focus Replacement feat for a Pathfinder Wizard class?
      > If so, where can I find it? This is not in the Patthfinder Core Rulebook.
      >
      > Thanks for the help,
      > Rick Davis

      you are probably referring to Pathfinder Society character generation,
      where item creation feats are banned, and replacements provided.

      the *Guide to Pathfinder Society Organized Play*(a free PDF)
      http://paizo.com/products/btpy84k4
      covers all the modified rules for PFS.

      not only that, but your avowed favourite PC Generator program already
      *has* this fine rule set as a Source - listed under the Paizo Publishing
      banner.
      Been there since at least 5.17.10

      --
      Neil Taylor "Creo Imaginem Mente"