pcGen Wizard

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2012
      Hello PCGeners,

      Is there a source related to the Spell Focus Replacement feat for a Pathfinder Wizard class?
      If so, where can I find it? This is not in the Patthfinder Core Rulebook.

      Thanks for the help,
      Rick Davis
    • Saxum Caribetum
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2012
        On 31/10/2012 00:01, Rick wrote:
        > Hello PCGeners,
        >
        > Is there a source related to the Spell Focus Replacement feat for a Pathfinder Wizard class?
        > If so, where can I find it? This is not in the Patthfinder Core Rulebook.
        >
        > Thanks for the help,
        > Rick Davis

        you are probably referring to Pathfinder Society character generation,
        where item creation feats are banned, and replacements provided.

        the *Guide to Pathfinder Society Organized Play*(a free PDF)
        http://paizo.com/products/btpy84k4
        covers all the modified rules for PFS.

        not only that, but your avowed favourite PC Generator program already
        *has* this fine rule set as a Source - listed under the Paizo Publishing
        banner.
        Been there since at least 5.17.10

        --
        Neil Taylor "Creo Imaginem Mente"