Pathfinder Society Field Guide data set?

  • kwinz
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 27, 2012
      Is there a plan to add a data set for the Pathfinder Society Field Guide? Since it's part of the Core Assumption, it would be really useful to have in pcgen for the spells, equipment, etc. Thanks!
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 28, 2012

        I don't know of anyone working on any such book. I know we have a Pathfinder Society Book coded up,
        but not sure about that particular one.

        In order for a book to get coded up, the monkey doing it needs the book (PDF preferably, Hardcopy or
        as a very last resort web site), and of course we require publisher permission for it to be included
        in pcgen (Pathfinder has been very good in this regard).

        So, recap:
        1) Permission to include
        2) Needs the source material to code up.

        Usually when someone asks, there is a higher chance of it happening.

        I'll open up a New Source Request for you.

        Cheers,

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 28, 2012