Re: [pcgen] Gestalt support?

  • David R. Bender
    Message 1 of 24 , Oct 19, 2012
      There is a way, but it involves you creating you own lst files (the data
      files for PCGen). Head over to the ListFileHelp Yahoo group and we can
      coach you thru making the files for yourself. Make sure you mention,
      PCGen leveland gamemode, and the classes that you wish to make Gestalt.

      -- david
      Papa.DRB

      My better half and me (jpg)