'Preview' character sheet problem

  • UnclePete
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 16, 2012
      Evening, All.

      The 'Preview' character sheet has hyper-links that will roll various
      things (to-hit+damage, reflex/will/fort saves, etc). The roll works OK
      and displays a result dialog. However, when you click OK on the dialog,
      the contents of the character sheet window is replaced with the following:

      "companions d20 preview_color_blue.css preview_color_green.css
      preview_color_grey.css preview_color_light_blue.css
      preview_color_light_green.css preview_color_light_grey.css
      preview_color_light_red.css preview_color_light_yellow.css
      preview_color_red.css preview_color_yellow.css preview.css skills summary"

      PCGen is 5.17.14-20; Java is Sun/Oracle 6 or OpenJDK; O/S is Windows
      XP/Vista/7 and Ubuntu linux.

      Any ideas?

      Pete
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 17, 2012
        Hi,

        Open a JIRA Code Bug.

        On 10/16/2012 11:52 PM, UnclePete wrote:
        > Evening, All.
        >
        > The 'Preview' character sheet has hyper-links that will roll various
        > things (to-hit+damage, reflex/will/fort saves, etc). The roll works OK
        > and displays a result dialog. However, when you click OK on the dialog,
        > the contents of the character sheet window is replaced with the following:
        >
        > "companions d20 preview_color_blue.css preview_color_green.css
        > preview_color_grey.css preview_color_light_blue.css
        > preview_color_light_green.css preview_color_light_grey.css
        > preview_color_light_red.css preview_color_light_yellow.css
        > preview_color_red.css preview_color_yellow.css preview.css skills summary"
        >
        > PCGen is 5.17.14-20; Java is Sun/Oracle 6 or OpenJDK; O/S is Windows
        > XP/Vista/7 and Ubuntu linux.
        >
        > Any ideas?
        >
        > Pete

      • UnclePete
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 17, 2012
          I did a search before opening a new JIRA and found CODE-1626, which is
          exactly the same problem.

          However, the fix target was 5.17.19, and I have reproduced the error in
          both ..19 and ..20. My installation of each version of PCGen is by
          extracting the 'full' zip file.

          Pete

          On 10/17/2012 06:05 PM, Andrew wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > Open a JIRA Code Bug.
          >
          > On 10/16/2012 11:52 PM, UnclePete wrote:
          > > Evening, All.
          > >
          > > The 'Preview' character sheet has hyper-links that will roll various
          > > things (to-hit+damage, reflex/will/fort saves, etc). The roll works OK
          > > and displays a result dialog. However, when you click OK on the dialog,
          > > the contents of the character sheet window is replaced with the
          > following:
          > >
          > > "companions d20 preview_color_blue.css preview_color_green.css
          > > preview_color_grey.css preview_color_light_blue.css
          > > preview_color_light_green.css preview_color_light_grey.css
          > > preview_color_light_red.css preview_color_light_yellow.css
          > > preview_color_red.css preview_color_yellow.css preview.css skills
          > summary"
          > >
          > > PCGen is 5.17.14-20; Java is Sun/Oracle 6 or OpenJDK; O/S is Windows
          > > XP/Vista/7 and Ubuntu linux.
          > >
          > > Any ideas?
          > >
          > > Pete

          > > PCGen List File Help:
          > >
          > > PCGen Experimental:
          > > Yahoo! Groups Links
          > >

          > --
          > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
          > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
          > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

        • James Dempsey
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 17, 2012
            Hi Pete,

            Which sheet were you using? I'll try to reproduce it.

            Cheers,
            James.

            On 17/10/2012 6:50 PM UnclePete wrote

            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 17, 2012
              Hi James,

              Sheet is 'preview.html', same as the JIRA quoted below.

              Thanks - Pete

              On 10/17/2012 06:55 PM, James Dempsey wrote:

              > Hi Pete,
              >
              > Which sheet were you using? I'll try to reproduce it.
              >
              > Cheers,
              > James.
              >
              > On 17/10/2012 6:50 PM UnclePete wrote
              > > I did a search before opening a new JIRA and found CODE-1626, which is
              > > exactly the same problem.
              > >
              > > However, the fix target was 5.17.19, and I have reproduced the error in
              > > both ..19 and ..20. My installation of each version of PCGen is by
              > > extracting the 'full' zip file.
              > >
              > > Pete
              > >

              > > On 10/17/2012 06:05 PM, Andrew wrote:
              > >> Hi,

              > dialog,
              > >> following:
              > >> summary"

              > >> http://wiki.pcgen.org/Mailing_Lists_and_PCGen_Links

              > >> --
              > >> Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
              > >> Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur

              > > PCGen List File Help:
              > >
              > > PCGen Experimental:
              > > Yahoo! Groups Links

            • James Dempsey
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 17, 2012
                Hi Pete,

                Looks like I missed some links - each link needed to be changed to not
                do the bad redirect. I should have it fixed tonight.

                Thanks for the report.

                Cheers,
                James.

                On 17/10/2012 7:02 PM UnclePete wrote

              • UnclePete
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 17, 2012
                  No problem, James. Do you want me to comment on the JIRA?

                  Pete